No. 131 is a new restaurant and bar with 11 bedrooms, set in the heart of Cheltenham. The building is a classic Georgian Grade II* villa which was derelict for seven years and has been restored by the owners to create a beautiful restaurant and bar called Crazy Eights split over two floors with 11 very comfortable, individually furnished bedrooms. Throughout the refurbishment the main focus was to retain the Georgian heritage and, through great research and attention to detail, create a truly British home from home in both the décor and menu. From the bar, a wonderful list of rare tipples will create a feeling of a hidden revelry, a restored Georgian den of iniquity.
- Join #theluckyonionclub for Sunday lunch with legendary Chef Fergus Henderson on 19th April at No.131 http://t.co/J0SvcuBiYO
- After a cancellation we have a room available tonight and tomorrow, call 01242822939 for further information @smithhotels #theluckyonion
- Come and celebrate St George's Day with us at our Feast, menu coming soon! http://t.co/6GfqaW24fR http://t.co/irJOXvmn3s
- Tonight #theluckyonionpresents #thesecretsupper at #no38 taster menu cooked by our new Michelin star winning chef limited spaces 01242822929
- Enjoy the most exciting race of the season #thegrandnational #aintree with friends on our big screen in the comfort of a private dining room