No. 131 is a new restaurant and bar with 11 bedrooms, set in the heart of Cheltenham. The building is a classic Georgian Grade II* villa which was derelict for seven years and has been restored by the owners to create a beautiful restaurant and bar called Crazy Eights split over two floors with 11 very comfortable, individually furnished bedrooms. Throughout the refurbishment the main focus was to retain the Georgian heritage and, through great research and attention to detail, create a truly British home from home in both the décor and menu. From the bar, a wonderful list of rare tipples will create a feeling of a hidden revelry, a restored Georgian den of iniquity.
- RT @artistresidence: Loving your hotels @TheLuckyOnion @131TheProm
- Book & enjoy drinks & food from chef Mark Hix at our private club during #raceweek #goldcup @CheltenhamRaces http://t.co/i2aUCeEhbV
- #theluckyonionpresenthixattheraces with @hixrestaurants at #no38thepark the place to eat & drink @CheltenhamRaces http://t.co/eBbd6eCiYc
- Make the most of our Winter Warmer offer, beautiful boutique bedrooms in the heart of the cotswolds @smithhotels http://t.co/4G3wAgLFn1
- Fancy arriving at Cheltenham racecourse by Private Jet during #goldcup week dining & staying at #no38thepark or #no131? 01242822929