No. 131 is a new restaurant and bar with 11 bedrooms, set in the heart of Cheltenham. The building is a classic Georgian Grade II* villa which was derelict for seven years and has been restored by the owners to create a beautiful restaurant and bar called Crazy Eights split over two floors with 11 very comfortable, individually furnished bedrooms. Throughout the refurbishment the main focus was to retain the Georgian heritage and, through great research and attention to detail, create a truly British home from home in both the décor and menu. From the bar, a wonderful list of rare tipples will create a feeling of a hidden revelry, a restored Georgian den of iniquity.
- @hixrestaurants Mark's Bar comes to #No38ThePark for #raceweek - sip on a Negroni (@tanquerayusa #campari #sweetvermouth & an orange wedge)
- The #RBS_6_Nations kicks off next Friday with England v Wales at 8pm. Make an evening of it & book a pdr to enjoy the game with friends
- Thanks for coming to stay #bethbrookfield @dottydishes @huffpostuk, lovely review http://t.co/G39WzpK4rH enjoy @TheChequersC in March
- Due to a cancellation we have some last minute rooms TONIGHT for just £90, call reservations on 01451860244 & surprise someone! #escape
- #theluckyonion are teaming up with @hixrestaurants to bring you a private club at #no38thepark @CheltenhamRaces http://t.co/QFBp57eWPt