No. 131 is a new restaurant and bar with 11 bedrooms, set in the heart of Cheltenham. The building is a classic Georgian Grade II* villa which was derelict for seven years and has been restored by the owners to create a beautiful restaurant and bar called Crazy Eights split over two floors with 11 very comfortable, individually furnished bedrooms. Throughout the refurbishment the main focus was to retain the Georgian heritage and, through great research and attention to detail, create a truly British home from home in both the décor and menu. From the bar, a wonderful list of rare tipples will create a feeling of a hidden revelry, a restored Georgian den of iniquity.
- #NYE tickets selling like hotcakes so if you want to be at the hottest party in town get yourself over to reception & pick up your tickets!
- Lifestyle lowdown, London Evening Standard and The i Paper Friday 12th December http://t.co/W46ZsjrYnX
- @amiranews @theipaper @ESLifeandStyle @marksandspencer thanks so much for the mention #theluckyonion
- RT @amiranews: My new column for @theipaper + @ESLifeandStyle...feat @marksandspencer @131TheProm + more http://t.co/AS3zIySxh9 http://t.co…
- Christmas at No.38 The Park. Book your rooms for a cosy escape this winter on 01242 822929 or email email@example.com