No. 131 is a new restaurant and bar with 11 bedrooms, set in the heart of Cheltenham. The building is a classic Georgian Grade II* villa which was derelict for seven years and has been restored by the owners to create a beautiful restaurant and bar called Crazy Eights split over two floors with 11 very comfortable, individually furnished bedrooms. Throughout the refurbishment the main focus was to retain the Georgian heritage and, through great research and attention to detail, create a truly British home from home in both the décor and menu. From the bar, a wonderful list of rare tipples will create a feeling of a hidden revelry, a restored Georgian den of iniquity.
- We are looking for a talented & dynamic Head Chef to lead coach & inspire our kitchen team, email CVs firstname.lastname@example.org #chef #jobs
- Thanks @WildernessHQ for mentioning our #HixPopUpClub for @CheltenhamRaces on Wilderness Recommends #Wilderness15 http://t.co/3x57CYAJOi
- RT @CheltenhamRaces: One week today... #TheFestival #Illbethere http://t.co/WcJCC9n7Hs
- After a cancellation we have 3 rooms available next Wednesday at #No38thepark, a 10 min walk from @CheltenhamRaces #goldcup call 01242822929
- Remember to follow @theluckyonion on #instagram & #twitter to hear all about exciting news & events going on #theluckyonionclub #cheltenham